Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Aster Friendship Card

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  We are having lovely fall weather here.  How about you? I have a friendship card to share with you today.  



I first colored the September Aster stamp with markers.  I cut it out with scissors.  I put this over top of a pastel vellum circle and then popped it up over the card front.  The background paper is actually one I made using the Faux Linen technique.  It is hard to see the texture in the photo, but you first sand glossy paper in both directions and then just add ink over top.  

On the inside, I stamped the same image again in light tan ink, and stamped my message from Inspirational Plate #2 over top.  I know just the friend I want to send this to! (As always, save 10% off your order at the I Brake for Stamps store by using my code SAVE10HEIDI.)


Thanks for visiting today and keep on stamping!

10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Such a true sentiment. Nicely designed.

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. The flowers are lovely and so is the sentiment. [Bunny]

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh wow, you are right, I can barely see a bit of the texture in top righthand corner. Sweet! The vellum circle is brilliant! Shows off your flowers well! XOXO

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful job on the coloring of the flowers and great job on that background!

Viv said...

Such a lovely card here Heidi, love the pretty flowers and the inside is just as nice too. So sorry for the late commenting yet again too! Viv xx

Carol L said...

This is so pretty and will be welcomed by a good friend!

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Heidi, lovely floral image and the inside of your card is equally as pretty, Kate x

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Love the flowers and the dip with the warm colors. I am loving the Fall weather, too. I just wished it lasted longer.

*Vicki* said...

The flowers are absolutely gorgeous Heidi! Really love the vellum behind it to soften it a bit and your papers go very nicely with it! HUGS

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your cards are beautiful. Love how you added a vellum circle behind your flowers. It's funny to think vellum has made a come back. Your flowers are coloured up so pretty.