Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes CASE

The ModSquad Blog Challenge this week was to CASE (Copy and Steal Everything) another card. I thought this was a good opportunity to visit some of my pins on Pinterest, and I found this card on the Mama Elephant blog.

Here is my version:

I masked the teacup to make a stack of them and masked further to add the flower to each cup.  I colored these with both Pebbles Metallic Chalks and Tombow markers.  I trimmed out the cups.

I did not have the paper used in the pin, so I stamped my own with a background stamp.  

I plan to use this as a Valentine.  

Supplies:
Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes Stamp set
Hero Arts Love Jar Stamp set (for sentiment)
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Hero Arts Tweed Background Stamp
Gina K Innocent Pink ink
Pebbles Metallic Cream Chalks
Tombow Water-based markers
American Crafts bakers twine
Black and white cardstock from my stash

This is being submitted to the following challenge(s):

4 comments:

April said...

I love your stack of tea cups! Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing. xo

Deloris said...

What a pretty card! The pink and black color combo looks so elegant!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the lovely comment...

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the combination of black, pink and green. The images really pop against the pink and white background. Great job with the masking.

Joyce Erb said...

Looks great! Love the colors and the sentiment you used. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge.