Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Silhouette Bells

I tried a new technique for this card. I smooshed different colors of pink, lavender and blue distress inks on my craft sheet.  I sprayed just a bit of water onto it.  Then I used this as a stamp pad to pick up ink onto my stamp.  This took just a little trial and error to get the right amount of water (3 spritzes for me with my mini mister.)

This is a small card, just 4.25 by 3.25 inches.  


Hero Arts Silhouette Bells
Distress inks
Watercolor paper
Hero Arts CL342 Sentiment set
Versafine Onyx Black ink

This card will be entered into the following challenge(s):
ModSquad Challenge Blog: Lavender and Lace


  1. What an interesting idea. I have seen this done with Perfect Pearls and Versamark on the stamp to lift the pearls off the paper, but I have never thought about what you have done. Your card is really pretty, I love the way it turned out.. Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along this week at the Mod Squad!

  2. Love the watercolored background, such pretty colors, that is a new technique, I have not tried it that way, cool results!

  3. What a cool technique! I love the effect you acheived here. Like a watercolour!

    Hope you are doing well...miss your posts.


Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)