Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hootenanny Birthday Card

I needed to make a birthday card for a boisterous nephew of mine!  This is what I came up with.

(Click on photo to enlarge.)


I used a Digi image colored with Inktense pencils and a blender pen.  I paired this with these fun papers and sponged the edges with green distress ink.  

Supplies:
I Brake for Stamps Trampoline Freddie digi
Inktense pencils
Dove Blender pen
My Mind's Eye Hootenanny 6x6 Paper pad
Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped oval dies
American Crafts Glitter ribbon

This will be entered into the following challenges:


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh what a cute little happy frog, I love the polka-dot paper!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tammy

Conniecrafter said...

that is just the cutest and I love how his hat is coming off as he is jumping, your nephew is going to just love it!

Carol L said...

What a fun card, and I'm just loving all the green color!!