Sunday, August 28, 2016

Square Floral Card

Although stamp companies have been putting out their fall releases, I have still been enjoying flowers and the colors of summer.  Here is a card I made to combine some challenges.



Supplies: Gina K Designs Folk Filigree, Avery Elle Pigment inks White, Mermaid, Aquamarine, Ocean Mist, Mint to Be, Sea Glass, Versafine Onyx black,  Spellbinders circle dies, cardstock from my scraps bin.

I would love to participate in the following challenges:
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Hip to Be Square
CAS This Sketch #187 (adapted for a square card)


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I really appreciate your visit and kind comments.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I love the color combo
    -Liz
    Zoodlebit.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love square cards and I love your card. Such pretty shades of green and the sentiment finishes off your card beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have all the circles punched out. The green is so pretty and so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love the color and great sketch for round items, and I just so happen to have some round leaves in stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the colour
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)