Saturday, February 11, 2017

Easy Cat Valentine

ETA 2/14/17:  I am flabbergasted this morning as I see that this card was chosen as a favorite at Tuesday Morning Sketches, Color Challenge Favorite at SplitCoastStampers, and one of the Top 3 at Tuesday Throwdown!!

Wow!  Thank you so much.



Hello!  Hope you are well today! I am back with another Valentine.  By this time, I have sworn solemnly that I will start earlier next year on my Valentines!


This one was super easy to do once I had worked out what stamps to use.  They are from several different sets, and I am not sure what set the little heart is from!  The inside was fun enough for me to take a photo.


And I am including this close up just because it shows that heart sequin is actually red!


Supplies: Gina K Designs Stately Flowers 6, Better with You, Heart Unknown Gina K set, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Versafine Ink Black and Red, American Crafts Twine, glittered heart is a piece of confetti I saved, paper is unknown.  

I would love to enter these challenges!
Gina K MIUM
SplitCoastStampers Color Challenge 
Tuesday Throwdown HeartStrings
Tuesday Morning Sketches #389


Thank you for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

  1. Such an adorable design Heidi! LOVE those sweet little cats! Love how you stamped the hearts on the inside too, such fun! Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crumb!! I have a strict policy that I never look at other cards in a challenge until I finish mine. I'm sitting here eating cereal, cruising blogs with the "Better Than You" stamp set sitting ready to go. I decided to click on your blog and there are those 2 lovely cats staring me in the face. lol My sister's birthday is in two weeks and I always put a cat on her card. I'm sure my card will pale next to yours anyway!!! I have a baby shower in three weeks. I think I will go there instead. BTW: Your card is amazing. I particularly like the way you adapted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know those are cats but when I first looked at your card, I saw a dog with "cat" love eyes, which made me smile. Love the entire card! Thanks for joining in at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card especially the inside. Very pretty, plus I love cats! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! I love those sweet kiitties. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun take on the sketch, and I just love that background paper with all the "love" on it! Cute kitties too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. You put your images together very well. Love those cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I love this! sweet! perfectly designed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! Every element is wonderful... the paper, the stamps, stitching... everything!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could not agree with Debbie more - what a great card Heidi!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card, both inside and out. I was thinking about starting my Valentine's for next year now, because NOW that it is the day before I finally feel motivated to make VD cards. Go figure. I doubt mine with be as cute as this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again on your win! So happy for you. Had to pop over to have another look and a peek at the inside. So cute.... and I love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win Heidi!! You card is just adorable!! I love your script background as well as that twine and sparkly heart!! So fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win. I knew those cats were going places.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)