Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Chocolate Themed Notecards

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I would like to share a few chocolate themed cards I made.  This set has a bunch of very cute sentiments to go with the images.  This stamp set is retired, but I have found that a lot of the Close to my Heart consultants carry stock, and may have all kinds of stamp sets available that are not in the catalog anymore.




I used a sketch for the first two cards and I was working on using up some old paper pads. I thought the “brownie points” could be used for a fun “thank you” card. The Chocolate Understands sentiment cracks me up and I think could be used for all kinds of occasions, including birthdays (with a gift of chocolate, of course) or for a friend going through a hard time.

The third card, I made a pattern on the cardfront and then used second generation stamping on the label.  I enjoyed using this pack of different colored kraft cardstocks - I think I got it at Hobby Lobby.




Supplies: Close to My Heart  A Chocolate Affair and ‘Tis the Season Cardmaking stamp sets, Gina K Dark Chocolate Inkpad, My Mind’s Eye patterned papers (old), Nuvo Crystal drops Blizzard, other items from my stash. 

I would like to enter this card into The Library Challenge’s Chocolat challenge.


Thanks for visiting today!

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely selection of cards Heidi, love the chocolate theme and the images and designs are brilliant, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Yummy chocolate cards with great designs and fabulous sentiments. Such fun x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these cards and those chocolates look so yummy!

Lisa Babitz said...

Your cards look yummy!! Love the papers you chose to complement your chocolate images.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yummy notecards. Everyone is so unique and delicious sounding. The background you made on your third cards looks like DP. Good job!

Conniecrafter said...

they are all terrific and I just love the use of your paper scraps, I need to do more of them :) These will be handy for many occasions!

Carol L said...

What a fun array of chocolate cards with great sentiments on each one! You have stimulated my appetite for chocolate now, and all the Easter treats have been given away. Boo hoo! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards! Love the sentiments and your gorgeous layouts, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Darling cards Heidi. Love the chocolate theme.

Marina said...

I really love these chocolate - themed cards they're cute and funny and fabulously designed. The chocolates look delicious too - perfect! Thanks for joining The Library.