Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gina K Birthday Blessings with Kaleidacolor Ink


I only have one Kaleidacolor ink pad, and it is fun to work with!  You get such pretty results with little effort.  It was fun to make this card and refreshing not to make a Christmas card or project.  It was fun to add "just a pinch" of sequins.  They are all in style right now, but I have almost never used them before.

Supplies:
Gina K Birthday Blessings stamp set
Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze Ink pad
Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
Neenah 80 pound Classic Crest Cardstock
Sequins from my stash

This project will be submitted to the following challenge(s):



5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, the multicoloured butterflies are beautiful and I love that you used a pinch of sequins, lovely CAS design :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Far North said...

Beautiful card with terrific design. I love the use of Kaleidacolor ink pad and selecting colors to make butterfly different.

Suzanne C said...

Pretty butterflies love the color blends you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I just love this card. That ink is perfect with the butterfly stamp, really stunning. I love the clean and simple look too, just beautiful!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the butterflies and how you used this stamp pad. I have a number of them and never use them enough.