Saturday, March 11, 2017

Pencil Coloring on Kraft

Hello and hope you are having a great weekend!  It is chilly and we have snow on the ground this late winter, and we may get hit by a major snowstorm next week.  We shall see!


It is always fun to color up flowers when it is cold outside.  This was done with my Coloursoft pencils, which work really easily on darker cardstock. I really like that I do not have to push down hard when I use them, it helps my hands not feel fatigued.


Supplies: Gina K Heart Blooms stamp set, Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink Chestnut Roan, Versafine Smokey Grey ink, Derwent Coloursoft pencils, My Mind's Eye Brambly Rose paper pad, Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Ovals, EK Succuss banner punch

I would love to participate in these challenges:
The Flower Challenge -  Anything Goes
StampTV MIUM - Color Me Krafty
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Special Girl
Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge


10 comments:

Johanna said...

pretty and soft.

Carol L said...

I really like the look of those colored flowers on kraft! Very pretty with that great background paper!

Mac Mable said...

Subtle and pretty colouring on your beautiful card x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh it is just beautiful!! the paper is just perfect with the coloring!!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a wonderful card, love the look of colouring on kraft cardstock, so soft and a great vintage feel... have a great week... Megan

Beth Norman said...

Colouring on Kraft is so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration. I think I can join in on this challenge to as I posted a card to go live with another flower challenge at Impression Obsession. The only thing is you must you their stamps.

Marina said...

Delicately coloured - really pretty.

April said...

So soft and pretty, Heidi. I also love your card in the post below!

Caryn said...

Beautiful - love the soft effect on the flowers.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a pretty design and love the softly coloured flowers on kraft. Your colouring details are amazing and the patterned background paper goes with it perfectly. So glad you joined us at The Flower Challenge!