Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Joys from Nature card

Hello! I have a quick share today of a card I made quickly for a male recipient.  

I have had this image for a longer than  I would like to admit, but I just inked it up and colored it loosely with alcohol markers.  It is a large image, so I just trimmed it as small as I thought I could get away with, and mounted it over top of some camping patterned paper.  


Supplies: I Brake For Stamps scene, Memento black ink, Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, My Mind's Eye Happy Camper 6x6 Paper pad

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today! I hope you will have a chance to leave a comment so that I know you were here.  Have a great day!

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is such an awesome scene image! I love the background pattern you've paired it with and the sentiment is just lovely!! :)

Mia said...

It's lovely, Heidi!

Diane said...

Love it Heidi, the colored image is wonderful.

Hugs Diane

Carol L said...

What a great outdoors theme and resulting card! Good thing you inked up that image, because it's wonderful!

Beth Norman said...

Such a lovely card, and perfect for a male. Your stamp resembles the scene stamps of which I cannot name at the moment (brain not working at 5 am). Like you, I have stamped uninked. We are such hoarders. LOL. Oh, Stampscapes is what the stamps are called.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a lovely card. What a gorgeous serene scene.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous scene for a man card!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a wonderful card for a guy, love the stamp you used and you have coloured it perfectly, have a wonderful weekend... Megan

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful image and so nicely colored.

Marina said...

I love the lightness of your colouring.

Conniecrafter said...

very cool stamp and like the sentiment with it, perfect paper too!! Great masculine card!

Viv said...

Another pretty card from you Heidi, love that sentiment and your fab colouring too ;) Viv xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a peaceful scene with delicate colouring. Looks great with the patterned paper behind. Fabulous sentiment x