Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Joys from Nature card

Hello! I have a quick share today of a card I made quickly for a male recipient.  

I have had this image for a longer than  I would like to admit, but I just inked it up and colored it loosely with alcohol markers.  It is a large image, so I just trimmed it as small as I thought I could get away with, and mounted it over top of some camping patterned paper.  


Supplies: I Brake For Stamps scene, Memento black ink, Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, My Mind's Eye Happy Camper 6x6 Paper pad

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today! I hope you will have a chance to leave a comment so that I know you were here.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such an awesome scene image! I love the background pattern you've paired it with and the sentiment is just lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Heidi, the colored image is wonderful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outdoors theme and resulting card! Good thing you inked up that image, because it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, and perfect for a male. Your stamp resembles the scene stamps of which I cannot name at the moment (brain not working at 5 am). Like you, I have stamped uninked. We are such hoarders. LOL. Oh, Stampscapes is what the stamps are called.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. What a gorgeous serene scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scene for a man card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heidi, a wonderful card for a guy, love the stamp you used and you have coloured it perfectly, have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful image and so nicely colored.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lightness of your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)