Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Happy Happy Birthday!

 Hello again!  Today, I have this bright birthday card!  I already sent this one out.  October has a lot of birthdays in my family!


The background was an idea from my stamping group.  You stencil on glossy cardstock and then stamp a background over top. I can’t tell you how fun it is to stencil on glossy.  It makes such an impact!

I finished it off simply, and those stars?  I think they are from one of those packs of adhesive foam shapes for kid crafts.  They work really well on cards though. I only have a few left.  

Supplies: Hero Arts Number Pattern Background stamp, Hero Arts You’re So Kind set, Balzar Designs Mini Chevron Stencil

Thank you so much for visiting today!

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great layering effect with the stencilling and stamping and thank you for the inspiration about the glossy cardstock...it's on my 'to do' list x. Vibrant and happy birthday card and I am sure the recipient love it? x.

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Heidi, super stencilling and stamping, lovely bright colours too, Kate x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work. The stamping and stenciling looks terrific. Those are colours I like to work in.

Lisa Babitz said...

Fun card! Love your stenciled and stamped glossy background!!

Conniecrafter said...

that made for a perfect background for your cards and the stars are great with it too!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a stunning card with the layered stencilling and stamping. I have some glossy photo paper hanging around and have wondered about using it on my cards. Hope all is well, have a wonderful weekend... Megan