Thursday, February 3, 2022

Easy Tri-Fold with Bouncing Brayer Technique

Hello everyone! I hope your February is going well!  We are expecting some icy weather tomorrow.  However, this card is all Spring!

This is a card my friend April taught our online stamping group.  It is a fancy fold, and I have to admit that I almost never never never make these.  I don’t know why I assume that they are going to be too hard, but this one, you will see, is so easy!






The backgrounds were made with the Bouncing Brayer technique.  You ink up your brayer with dye inks and then just bounce it along your glossy cardstock.  Just repeat till you get the look you like.  

The stamps are Stampendous Hummingbird Hello and Birthday Wish, colored with pencils.

 In the above photo, I think you can see how you just take off one quarter of a full sheet of cardstock, and the others fold over each other for the Tri-fold.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

7 comments:

April said...

I love how this turned out! So pretty!Great job.

Conniecrafter said...

Love how it turned out, and how you even used a piece of it on the inside!

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is so beautiful Heide, what a wonderful fold and a gorgeous image with such lovely papers.
It's perishing cold here in Inverness, and been snowing all day ,keep yourself cosy, Kate x

Lisa Babitz said...

Beautiful card! Love the background you created, and that is a cool fold.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You really have this technique down. Love the hummingbird--so pretty in multiple colours.

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous fold card and the hummingbird is delightful x. A beauty of a card Heidi x. Wild weather my end and really, really cold x.

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful. Another great card using this technique.