Thursday, June 30, 2022

Birthday Treat Tie Dye Card!

 Hello everyone! I was missing the last week or so because we all got Covid!  Two+ years of avoiding it and then it seems lots of people, just like us, are getting it for the first time now!  It was a bit rough, but no severe symptoms.  DH is still recovering, but the rest of us are feeling much more energetic.

So anyhow!  I actually have a few cards I made before I got sick, just need to photograph and share them! This card is one of two I made in the same style.  The other one got sent off to my nephew for his birthday before I had a chance to photograph it.

The tie dye part is a stamp set, and is fun to use in different colors!  The little Penguin is an old dollar stamp and I love to paper piece his swimsuit.  I wish I had a girl version of it too.  Super fun and easy card to make!

Hero Arts Tie Dye stamp set

Studio G Penguin

Purple Onion Designs sentiment

Avery Elle Wonky Stitcked Rectangles dies.  

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness that penguin is too cute!! Love his little trunks and the fab tye dye background too!! Really fun card Heidi! Sorry to hear you sick and hopefully the whole family will be better soon! HUGS

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So so cute. The zany colours behind the penguins is nice. I'm so glad you and your family recovered. I hope DH feels better soon.

Lisa Babitz said...

Too cute! Sorry to hear you all were sick with COVID; praying for a full recovery for all of you.

Conniecrafter said...

so fun, neat tie dye look to it, and neat paper piecing to go with it. I too forgot to take a picture of my great nephews graduation card.

April said...

This is super cute! I have this stamp and I love it. I need to get it out and use it this summer. I love the fun background behind the penguin.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh dear, Heidi, so sorry to hear about the Covid but glad to know you are much better now. I've been here homebound since 3-1-2020 and every time I think it's safe to go outside someone I know comes down with it. I'll stay here, thanks. Very cute card and love the tie dye, xoxo