Saturday, April 1, 2023

Masculine Mountain Card

 Hello everyone! I hope you had a good Saturday and didn’t get fooled by anyone.  

Today, I would like to share a masculine card that I made for a challenge in my Artsy Inkers group.  We were to create this aperture by cutting an X in patterned paper and then fold it over.  Connie calls it Bursting Out.  I’m not sure if there is another name for this type of fold.

This was easy to do once I picked some double sided paper and found an exact-o knife to cut the x.  

The stamps are Elizabeth Crafts Summer Sentiments and Camping Out and the paper is My Mind’s Eye Happy Camper. I did just color the image a bit with alcohol markers.

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

stampingbowd said...

This is such a fun card! I love the opening and the sentiment is perfect! My husband is a backpacker so I love cards like this. :)

Carol L said...

That is such a cool and effective design for a card, and I really like those neat papers you chose. A great masculine make with that image as well. Fun!

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous male card Heidi, would suit my Hubby as he is a mountain climbing man, super design, Kate x

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous card. Love the design and the paper is perfect.

Conniecrafter said...

Have no idea what the name is really, but you did an amazing job with it, love your paper to go with the great image!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is so awesome! The paper is perfection with that stamp!