Monday, April 4, 2016

CAS Spring Blessing Tulips

Hello and I hope your week is starting out well.  Today I have a Clean and Simple springy card to share.  I really like pinky red and green combo for spring cards.


I used my water-based markers to color onto my tulip stamp with red and pink for the blooms and two colors of green for the foliage.  I then spritzed the stamp with water and stamped onto plain cardstock.  I sponged the edges and embossed with a pretty leaf pattern.  

I stamped the sentiment with the same Distress ink as I used to sponge with. 

Supplies: Hero Arts Newsprint Tulips, Gina K Spring Blessing sentient, Tombow markers, Distress ink Mowed Lawn, Elizabeth Designs Embossing Folder, Patterned paper from my stash.

I would love to participate in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous tulip stamp and gorgeous colours. Just love your layout and how you've embossed the panel adds great texture. Beautiful card.

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty spring looking card. The pink and green are faves of mine too. They always have such a pretty look to them when combined.

I like the EF with the debossed side on the image like you have done. Nice use of some pretty texture!

lostinpaper said...

What a beauty, love the subtleness of the embossing over the image panel!

Ali said...

So pretty, love the debossed effect!

Thank you for joining our clean and simple challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

Alba said...

Very pretty card love the texture!

Sandy said...

Absolutely lovely - stunning. I do love clean and simple!
sandy xx

Karen L K said...

What a pretty card! The flowers look great.