Sunday, June 5, 2016

Rose Frame Thank You card

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I hope you enjoy your visit here!

It has been busy around here!  School is not yet finished and we have been doing household projects and organizing.  It feels good to get these projects done and feel more ready for summer activities!

Today I stamped out this simple card, but I think it is very pretty!  



I used just three stamps, including the sentiment.  The pink roses were fussy cut and are popped up with dimensional foam adhesive.  This would be an easy design to do a card set.  

Supplies: Gina K Designs Made with Love stamp set, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Gina K Lipstick ink.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Heidi, what a beautiful card, and you've made a lovely "frame" with the flowers. And I love how you've fussy cut and added the two in red! Stunning. What a wonderful way to surround a lovely sentiment! So glad you are getting things done and getting ready for the summer. Big hugs, sweet friend!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Heidi! This design would be great for a set!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Your stamp placement is perfect. Did you use a MISTI?

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

No, I do not have a MISTI. I sometimes lay out the stamps or do a practice panel first. I think for this one, it just happened to work out since I could squeeze that small stamp in by turning it to make it a little thinner.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a beautiful card, so stunning with the classic black and white and a hint of colour, I'd been wondering why you post were not coming up in blogger so I have added you in there as well... thank you for coming by my blog, have a wonderful week... Megan

Beth Norman said...

What a beautiful card. The color combination is great. I really love that stamp set.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Thanks for adding me! I sometimes have the same trouble finding people's blog posts.

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful design Heidi! I love the black and white with a pop of color here! That image is gorgeous BTW! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful Heidi, hope you enjoy a great summer!

lostinpaper said...

Love the impact of the border of black flowers with the highlighted ones!