Thursday, August 23, 2018

Summery Oak Tree Card

Hello and thanks for visiting.  I have a card to share today using a lovely, detailed tree stamp that I haven’t used in a while.  I decided to use pigment ink so I could make sure all the little details came through.


I simply paired the image with some light colored patterned papers to get the feel I was looking for.  It came out to be a little feminine, but not overly so.  

Supplies:  I Brake for Stamps Large Oak Tree, Thinking Happy Get Well Thanks sentiment set, Avery Elle Kraft and Truffle pigment inks, Spellbinders Fancy Edge Rectangles Dies, My Mind’s Eye  Darling Deer 6x6 paper pad, Spellbinders Circle dies.

I truly appreciate your visits and enjoy reading your comments! Please consider following my blog using the Blogger tool on the side bar, or on facebook or pinterest, too.



Save 10% at I Brake for Stamps with code SAVE10HEIDI

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Stunning tree stamp with great detail. Love the papers that you have chosen to go with it. Gorgeous card x

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully detailed tree.

Carol L said...

Great paper choices for this one, and I love the round sentiment panel too! very pretty tree!

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just LOVE that tree image and especially how it's stamped in monochrome color too! Really lovely card design! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card using that gorgeous tree.

Conniecrafter said...

that is a neat stamp, like how it is going off the side and like your sentiment with it, pretty papers!

Beth Norman said...

Very cool effect using the tree in the light colour. I love the pop with the circle on the bottom. Job well done.

Viv said...

Great card Heidi and love that pretty tree too ;) Viv xx

Marina said...

This is really pretty . I love the patterns and colours of the paper.