Thursday, August 30, 2018

Turtley Awesome Kid’s Card

Hello everyone! I have to say, I am becoming stunned by August. It just flew by.  I got a little behind on my cards, but am trying to make up for them the last couple days of the month.  Today, I have a super-duper cute turtle card to share with you.


I had fun coloring this cute turtle with alcohol markers. I used some summery papers to create a layout for the background, framing each element with some dark navy cardstock.  I am down to one sheet left of the navy paper, I use it a lot for mats instead of black.  The sentiment is one of three in the set, and I liked this one for a birthday card for a niece or nephew.


Supplies: I Brake for stamps Turtle set, Memento Black ink, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Carta Bella Beach Day 6x6 patterned paper pack, Gina Marie X-stitched Circles and Spellbinders Circle dies, Gina K Designs Navy cardstock.

Save 10% on your entire stamp order at I Brake for Stamps using code SAVE10HEIDI.

I truly appreciate your visits and enjoy reading your comments! Please consider following my blog using the Blogger tool on the side bar, or on facebook or pinterest, too.




8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That turtle is so cute and what a fun card you've made for this layout! Love the mixes of colors and papers on this! HUGS

April said...

I love your bright and cute card! The design of the card is great. I also love the flowewr card you made below this post!

Carol L said...

I really like those fun papers you chose to pair this adorable turtle with! What an amazingly CUTE and fun card you've made :) Hello September....well I'm not rushing it or anything :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute. Great design.

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute turtle image and loving the papers you've used too. Fun and fabulous card X

Conniecrafter said...

So adorable, put a smile on my face, love the pattern paper you used with it!!

Beth Norman said...

How sweet. Love the vibrant colours. You DP is perfect.

Cat Craig said...

Darling, cute and wonderfully designed.