Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Golf Theme Card

Hello! Did you have a good holiday weekend?  We decided to start painting our bedroom this weekend, and it really took a lot of time and labor.  Actually, I still need to do the doors.  So not too much cardmaking for me, but I do have a nice, masculine card to share with you today.  

Just for Fun has an upcoming release that includes a bunch of neat golf theme stamps.  As someone who is always looking for good ideas for masculine cards, I really appreciate these!  For those of you who know women who play golf, there is a great female golf silhouette, too.  However, this card was made for my grandpa.


This couldn’t be an easier basic stamping card. I stamped the golf word image in black Versafine, then stamped the silhouette over top with a blue Versafine Clair ink.  I think it is an effective design, though, over the green cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fabulous CAS card here Heidi! Love the colors and the way you've incorporated the images into your design! Nicely done! I'm sure you are happy to have your painting done and I bet it looks nice too! HUGS

Carol L said...

That's a great image and a perfect card for your grandpa! Love the simple elements and colors! When you finish your doors, feel free to come paint our bedroom next, k? *wink*

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card for the golfing guy! I love the colors and layout. And, I am sure even though painting the room was a lot of work I bet it looks fabulous. Fresh and clean and inviting.

Cat Craig said...

Super Man Card...perfect sentiment and images.

Conniecrafter said...

I like the way you added the other stamping around the silhouette, great layering of them all, I have a brother in law and my nephews that love to golf too :)

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant, just spent most of the day out on the golf course ....as hubby's caddy...xx