Thursday, September 13, 2018

A Funny Clueless Monster


Hello everyone!  I feel like I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and that I will have a more regular schedule now - with more time to stamp!  The card I am sharing today, I just love. I colored the image at my papercraft group two weeks ago, I missed last week because we were still painting, and then finished the card at the meeting last night.  So two weeks to finish a card! Lol.


The image was colored with alcohol markers.  I found a simple card layout on Pinterest that I knew would be fun for using up scraps.  I changed it up to work for my tastes and images.  I popped up the main image with foam tape.

Isn’t the saying funny?  Oh my goodness, I want to send this to all my friends.  


Supplies:  I Brake for Stamps Clueless Set, Memento and Versafine Black inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Square punch, Elizabeth Crafts and Cuttlebug embossing folders, paper scraps from my stash.  

(Save 10% at I Brake for Stamps with code SAVE10HEIDI)

I would love to enter this project in SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge - Pop it Up , Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge September, and Pixie’s Crafty Workshop Snippets Challenge #334.

Thanks so much for your visit today, and double thanks if you took time to leave a comment. 

14 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I got a chuckle out of this one.

*Vicki* said...

I just love the name "clueless" for this monster! LOL!! What a really fun card design with the square panels arranged in that way on your layout! Great card!

Carol L said...

How cute and fun, and I love how you used those snippets of dsp in your design! Cute stuff :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and fun! That sentiment and his expression really made me giggle.

Beth Norman said...

What a cute stamp. I like the embossed bg with all the lining up of the squares. Very unique card. Glad you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, love the expression on his face, great coloring and it is a great sentiment, I feel that way quite a bit. That is a great design to use up some scraps

aussie aNNie said...

Fun, fun, fun, so nice to see a gorgeous card like this.x

Di said...

What a fun image and a great card Heidi! Lovely way to use up snippets as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a fun card and cute monster, love the sentiment you have used with him and all the interest the patterned papers and embossing add using up those snippets... have a wonderful week... Megan

Marina said...

I love what you did with the squares! This is fun!

Bev Polen said...

Oh, my goodness, what a fantastic card! I love the sentiment!! Great card, Heidi!

Mac Mable said...

Great texture on the background and such a fun image and love the sentiment x.

Mindy Baxter said...

This is adorable. I LOVE that image and the layout is awesome. What a great way to use up little patterned paper pieces with the little squares. Awesome texture, too!

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, Pop it Up Challenge!

♥ Mindy

cass said...

Fun card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.