Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Friendship Card - Stamping with Brusho Powders

Hello everyone.  I am sharing a card I made this week with a bit of a different stamping technique. I stamped with Brusho powders.  Any of the watercolor powders would work with this technique and it gives a neat look.



This is the process. 1: Spritz rubber stamp with water.  2: Sprinkle Brusho powders over the wet stamp.  I used yellow, green and blue powders. 3: Spritz again with water to mix colors.  4: Stamp onto watercolor paper.

This is a very loose look and will be a bit different each time.  I let my garden dry, and then stamped over top of it with the fence stamp. I added a few flower sequins to the garden, just for fun. I just adore this sentiment, don’t you?





All the stamps are from Half Sheet 138B.  You can save 10% on this stamp and your entire order at the I Brake for Stamps store using my code SAVE10HEIDI.


Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping!

Heidi

12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

The sentiment is wonderful and so is your artsy card. The technique looks so unique and so very pretty x.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous arty and colourful post lovely technique.xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this technique and your beautiful card.

*Vicki* said...

Really neat and unique technique you've done here! Love how you've added the fence in front to complete the look!

Cat Craig said...

pretty, love the loose look.

Carol L said...

For me, the sentiment steals the show, but I love the pretty colors with the black wrought iron gate too! So pretty!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely brusho background. I didnt realize one could stamp with it in the fashion you did. Well done

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, never would have thought of doing that, now you got me thinking of what stamps to try this with :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I have that stamp set and I love the way you used the fence on your gorgeous background. This is a great idea and one I should try myself soon. It is fun to see what the results are when one does a background like that.

April said...

Love your wonderful card and technique!

Darnell said...

I do adore that sediment, Heidi, and absolutely LOVE this card!!! I have never tried this technique with Brushos, but love it with markers, so I can't wait to try it! Thank you for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Rosy Newlun said...

That turned out so striking! And yes, I love that sentiment. Maybe I'll put that on our front door and handwrite in "or dust bunnies or cob webs, or dishes not washed yet..." Thank you for stopping by my blog! Very sweet of you ♥