Saturday, August 31, 2019

Retro Swimsuits - Summer Fun Card!

Hello!  I have one last card to share with Just for Fun Rubber stamps.  JFF has decided to discontinue the design team as of September.  The announcement was posted on their blog here.  It has been a pleasure working with their stamp designs, and I wish them much luck in future endeavors.  


I wanted to use this wonderful Vintage Swimsuit image.  I had some scraps from a summer patterned paper pad, and decided to paper piece the suits.  I added white gel pen to accent details.  I totally think I would wear these!


Have a wonderful weekend! I am having company this weekend but hope to come around visiting on Sunday evening and Monday.  

8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Super images Heidi and I love the colours, a fabulous card, Kate x

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fun design Heidi! Really love the paper piecing of the swim suits!! Great use of all those scraps too!! :)

Mac Mable said...

Great vintage swimwear and yes I too would wear them. Great card x.

Cat Craig said...

Cool card, the retro suits are a fitting to late summer.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great retro swimsuit design. I love the piecing you did on the suits

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love your printed bathing suits. Im so sorry there is no longer a DT. You must be so disappointed.

Conniecrafter said...

Such fun patterns you found for these, great way to end the summer!

Carol L said...

fun paper piecing on those bathing suits! Love the retro look of it all!