Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Cute Critter Valentines

 Hello!  I took a long, needed break from blogging.  But I am going to try to be back on a limited basis.  I quit design teams, they weren’t worth the workload and time to be paid in supplies (if they remember to send you them… another story). 

I am interested who is still blogging and what challenges are inspiring and worth entering! Please leave me a comment!

I have these two cute Valentines to share with you today.  They are going to go to my nieces.  



I won’t always be posting a full supply list, nor will I usually post links.  Probably 90% of my stash now is retired. If I ever leave a product out that you are interested in, and I didn’t tell you, please leave a comment to let me know and I will figure it out and tell you! 

But here is a basic list:

Pink and Main Perfect Blend Stamps and Dies

Bo Bunny Early Bird 6x6 paper pad.

I will also mention the tiny silver sticker I added between the two patterned papers, which isn’t super visible in the photos but is super cute in person.  Those are from Starforms.  My goodness, I didn’t know they were so hard to find now. I purchased a few from an Etsy shop yesterday.  They were made in the Netherlands and I don’t know if they went out of business or just no  one is importing them anymore. They are a great finishing touch for a car though!

Thank you to anyone who is still reading! Have a good day!


6 comments:

Carol L said...

It's good to see you posting again Heidi. and both your cards are so cute! So many have quit blogging lately and I get it, but I still muddle along when I'm able. I just don't know what I'd do with myself otherwise. I hope you are well and welcome back!

Conniecrafter said...

Heidi these are so very cute, great coloring and such pretty papers! They will love them I am sure :)
I don't do a lot of challenges, and don't necessarily do them for prizes, but they are a good jumping off place for ideas when I am stumped on what to do for a card I need.
About those stickers, Paperwishesdotcom has a line of the stickers that are quite close to the Starforms brand, search for Thin line dazzle stickers on their site you should be able to find them that way.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Thanks Connie! I will look at Paper Wishes now too.

*Vicki* said...

Hello Heidi! Good to see you back! Your cards are super CUTE! Love the layout with the mix of pretty papers! If you are interested in playing with challenges, you can see a list of daily challenges on http://paperplayful.blogspot.com as they update them if you need to find challenges you want. Look forward to seeing you have fun crafting!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey there, hope you continue to blog, Heidi. I'm still doing it and it's a wonderful escape from "the real world" these days, lol. Those are two adorable cards, I'm sure your neices will love them. I totally hear ya -- I've been burned multiple times not getting stuff I've won as a player. You don't need that stress. I thought of you, though, recently. Used the IBFS old coffee drinking couple in their pj's. I've only had those stamps a decade, lol. XOX

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, nice to see you back, love the variety of cards you make with a similar theme/sketch. I have been joining in with the ladies of Group of Seven, not so much a challenge blog, but as a way to use already owned supplies in ways I've not considered, showing only a Gallery no winners, no prizes. Have a wonderful week... Megan