Thursday, February 8, 2024

Various Valentines

 Hello again!  I have been busy doing Valentines so that I can send them out on time. 

Here are a few that I made using mostly Spellbinders club items.  


This first card was easy.  I just embossed the pink cardstock and rubbed gold pigment ink over it.  The matting is also pretty gold paper. Simple but I like it! The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.


The second card was also fun!  It also uses the same 3D embossing folder (1 folder but two patterns) but then I used my old Pebbles Shimmery Chalks to go over the flower. I haven’t used them in a while but I know I will never get rid of them since they are so easy to use!  The stamp is from Power Poppy.


This last one is from a layering stencil.  This was really fun to do.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I have found that I have VERY few Valentines sentiments and so I will probably shop for some more before next year.  

I would love to enter SimonSaysStamp’s Wednesday Challenge: Love is In the Air!


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

They are all so pretty, that is one thing about embossing folders usually you don't want to do to much on them and cover all that pretty :)
Good use out of those things you haven't used in awhile

*Vicki* said...

Wow wow wow how gorgeous all of these are with the textures! I love the different styles of coloring you've added to each one too!