Saturday, February 20, 2016

Merry Monday - Berries prompt

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am playing with a new (to me) challenge blog - Merry Monday.  The prompt was Berries.  

This gave me a chance to use this PSX stamp that was given to me in a RAK.  It is so pretty.  In fact, I like it so much I have had it sitting out in my craft space for some time!



I decided to use my Prima Watersoluble Oil Pastels to color right on the stamp, then I sprayed water on it and stamped. It turned out a little different each time and I like the results so much I made two cards!



Supplies:
PSX Mistletoe stamp K-1596 (1995)
Prima Watersoluble Oil Pastels
Crate Paper Peppermint 6x6 Paper pad
Strathmore watercolor paper 5x7 cards

I am entering this project into the following challenge:

5 comments:

April said...

Very pretty and I love that stamp!

lostinpaper said...

Those stamped pastels really give the stamp a whole new look, what a fabulous design and a great way to stretch our products!

Bonnie said...

Such beautiful holly, Heidi! I love it both ways! Thanks for sharing these with us at Merry Monday!

Carol L said...

What a creative pair of pretty cards! NJ on both!

Susan Joyce said...

Love all the different greens and your Mistletoe image. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.