Saturday, February 20, 2016

Merry Monday - Berries prompt

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am playing with a new (to me) challenge blog - Merry Monday.  The prompt was Berries.  

This gave me a chance to use this PSX stamp that was given to me in a RAK.  It is so pretty.  In fact, I like it so much I have had it sitting out in my craft space for some time!



I decided to use my Prima Watersoluble Oil Pastels to color right on the stamp, then I sprayed water on it and stamped. It turned out a little different each time and I like the results so much I made two cards!



Supplies:
PSX Mistletoe stamp K-1596 (1995)
Prima Watersoluble Oil Pastels
Crate Paper Peppermint 6x6 Paper pad
Strathmore watercolor paper 5x7 cards

I am entering this project into the following challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamped pastels really give the stamp a whole new look, what a fabulous design and a great way to stretch our products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful holly, Heidi! I love it both ways! Thanks for sharing these with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative pair of pretty cards! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different greens and your Mistletoe image. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)