Monday, March 21, 2016

Quick and Easy Easter Card

It is about time to send out those Easter cards!  I made "just one more" this morning, it is so quick and easy!



I used some rather old stamps in my stash and just quickly arranged them and added a touch of color with my Tombow markers.  

Supplies: Hero Arts CL051 April Stamp set, Versfine onyx black ink, Tombow water based markers, American Crafts Everyday paper pad, American Crafts bakers twine

I would love to play in the following challenge:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

5 comments:

  1. that is a cute layout for the smaller stamps, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! Great idea to have the design paper panel at the base of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be old, but I just love that little bunny image! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Easter Card. Cute bunny! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment -- they mean so much to me!

(You do NOT need to click on the recaptcha thing to prove you are not a robot -- you can ignore it.)