Sunday, March 27, 2016

So Many Reaons to be Thankful

Update (3/29/16): I was so pleased and excited that this card was chosen as the "Queen of Clean" for Freshly Made Sketchs #229!  Thanks so much!



Thanks for coming by today.  I hope you had a happy Easter!  



I am nearly out of Thank You cards, so I think many cards I will be making in the near future are going to have that sentiment.  I used my score board to emboss lines on the left hand side of the card panel.


Supplies: Gina K Designs You're My Favorite and Mega Squares (retired) stamp sets, Versafine Smokey Grey ink, Avery Elle Ocean Mist, Lemon Grass, Celery pigment inks, textured paper, Gina K Designs Ocean Mist cardstock.

I would like to participate in the following challenge:
Freshly Made Sketches #229
ModSquad Springtime


9 comments:

Jeanne H said...

I really like the design with the borders and colors of your card. Need thank you cards too. tfs

lostinpaper said...

What a sweet card design, love how you embossed the lines for the strip on the sketch, it was genius!

Carol L said...

We all have much to be thankful for, and whoever receives this card will be grateful too I'm sure! I really like the scored lines with that trio of stamped florals! Very pretty!

Karren said...

Beautiful soft images on a gorgeous card! And I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

This is really lovely! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Peggy T. said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us for the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Peggy T.
Mod Squad DT Member

Macimbalo said...

Congrats Heidi! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sarn said...

Congrats . . . well deserved too. Beautiful card. xxx

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on the win with this gorgeous, delicate and pretty card.