Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Gelli Plate!

 Hello everyone!  Last week, on zoom, my craft group got together and April from Stampwilly Designs taught us some techniques using our gelli plates.  I have to say, this was a little tricky and I wasn’t sure about my results at first, but the next day when I looked through them, I wanted to keep almost all of the prints to use for cards!  

I wanted to find some bold, but pretty stamps to use over top.  The stamps in the I Brake for Stamps Old and New set were perfect for this!

Thanks for visiting and keep on stamping!


6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your gelli plate results are stunning! Really used a great image and sentiment for this design! I love it!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous gelli background, so unique and artsy. The silhouette image and sentiment looks amazing x.I love this card Heidi x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your background turned out beautifully. The image is perfect. Terrific work, as always.

Conniecrafter said...

It worked perfect for your stamps, they show up great against the background, you got some great texture!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I really love this csard- a perfect image to put over your fabulous Gelli Plate design!!!