Thursday, December 6, 2018

Snowball Glittered Christmas Card

Hello stamping friends.  I would love to share some Christmas Wishes with you today.


 I stamped these “snowball” stamps using the Rock N Roll technique with Distress Oxide Inks.  I then used my favorite embossing powder (as is quite obvious as it is the only one that is nearly empty) Sparkle!  


I fussy cut the images out and arranged them over some patterned paper, popping up the center snowmen on foam tape. sentiment, I stamped the sentiment directly on the patterned paper.

Supplies:   I Brake for Stamps Bold Christmas Wishes,  Snowball set of 4 stamps, Distress Oxide inks Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Recollections Sparkle Embossing Powder, Bo Bunny Altitude 6x6 Paper pad.
(Save 10% on your order at I Brake for Stamps with code SAVE10HEIDI)


I would like to enter this card in Cute Card Thursday’s Anything Goes Challenge and Inkspirational Anything Goes Christmas challenge.

I hope you are having a lovely December.  Take some time to stamp and relax!

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Darling card Heidi. The sparkle must be fabulous IRL. Still, this card is so cute and festive.

*Vicki* said...

Your rock n roll snowball image are so adorable!! Really love the way you've paired it with some more of those papers and such a stylish sentiment too! DT hat time: Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute idea with those wonderful snowball stamps and loving the vibrancy of the blue and the bit of sparkle x. I hope you have a wonderful December too and have time to stamp and relax too x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute card. I love those Christmas stamps. They look so pretty on that Christmas DP.

Carol L said...

Those little medallions remind me of Christmas plates! What a cute and fun card!

Lisa Babitz said...

Love the varying shades of blue and shine on your snowballs. Love your sentiment on the gorgeous patterned paper as well. (I hardly ever think to stamp directly on patterned paper, but I love it when I see it done!)

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous design Heidi. I love the little snowballs and their images, gorgeous cool shades of colour, Kate x

cm said...

How sweet are your little snowballs, each featuring a delightful wintry wonderland scene! Inspired and inspiring! So thrilled you shared this festive delight in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Aileen said...

Ohh yes Heidi this is just perfect. I love the design and the wonderful stamps used and the glitter, all amazing.