Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Classic Clean and Simple Snowman Card

Hello! I hope you are feeling the joy of the season.  I am sharing what is probably my last Christmas card this year.  Although I may copy it if I need to make any last minute cards.   This clean and simple card design would be easy to duplicate if you still need to make a few more cards this year. If not, why not use this idea for next year’s card?

  I make Christmas cards all year so I don’t get into such a time crunch, but even when I am done sending out cards, I will still make more in December when I am feeling that Holiday Spirit!



I stamped the Framed Snowflake with pool colored ink.  I then quickly outlined the snowflake with a glitter gel pen.   I then stamped and cut out the super cute Classic Snowman and added a little color here and there with water based markers and more glitter pen.  Since the snowman stamp already has a sentiment, that also saved time!



Supplies:  Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Classic Snowman and Framed Snowflake, Hero Arts Pool Shadow ink, Versafine Black ink, Tombow Water-based markers, Sakura Glitter gel pen, Gina K Ocean Mist cardstock

I’d love to enter this card in the Library Challenge’s The Snowman, and WordArtWedneday’s Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for your visit today!!!






13 comments:

Marina said...

Great idea to combine these two images for a card that is elegant with a cute twist. Thanks for joining The Library.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love your little snowman and your card is beautiful Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous CAS card Heidie, lovely stamping...

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful snowflake background and I love the snowman image you used as well.

Conniecrafter said...

He is just too cute with his ear muffs and all :) Love the sentiment on his shovel, pretty snowflake background

Cat Craig said...

Love that lil snowman,and that half and half stamp is so cool.

Carol L said...

What a perfect combination of the snowman and big snowflake, and the colors are perfect! Too cute :)

Mac Mable said...

The pool colour looks so pretty and makes a wonderful background for your super cute snowman X
Well done you making Christmas cards all year long but you still can't resist a few to join in the festivities in December X

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

That snowman is very cute and looks terrific in the corner of that wonderful stamp. Isn't it nice to make a quick card that's easy to duplicate?

Hope you're all ready for Christmas Day. I'm putting my grocery list together. I don't look forward to tackling the crowds in the grocery store.

Daria said...

Wonderful card! I love that background; it makes a perfect backdrop for your cute snowman. Thank you for sharing the details.

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful CAS card - I love it! Jo x

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card! Love that cute Snowman! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year!

Bev Polen said...

Just a note to wish you a Happy New Year, Heidi! May you be blessed with a wonderful 2019! HUGS!