Friday, December 7, 2018

Snowflake Wreath Coffee Card

Updated:  Thank you to the ModSquad Challenge for choosing this card to be one of the top 3!


Hello and TGIF!  The weeks are just flying by.  In a way, I am so happy it is Friday, but in another way, I am concerned how fast time gets away from me!  Oh well. I am back with another coffee card, combining a couple challenges.


I just got the wreath builder stencils on a Black Friday deal and this is my first attempt.  (My second and third attempts have already been trashed!) I used some older stamps on this card and three colors of blue ink.  I added accents of Silver and Glitter gel pens.



Supplies: Hero Arts Designer Snowflake stamp set, Hero Arts Cornflower and Pool Shadow inks, Versafine Majestic Blue ink, Gina K Designs Wreath Builder stencil, Lil Inkers Designs Coffee Cozy stamp set, cardstock from my stash, Uniball Silver gel pen, Sakura stardust glitter pen.

I would love to enter into the Coffee Lover’s Bloghop, the ModSquad Build a Wreath Challenge, and Word Art Wednesday’s Anything Goes Challenge.


Thank you for coming today and for all your kind comments!

21 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the beautiful blue and white coffee card! So frosty and sweet!

cuilliesocks said...

Love your cool colours Heidi, super card altogether, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Great wreath stamping and again loving the colour combination x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the snowflake wreath and in the wonderful blue tones. It works so well with the coffee cup.

Hetty said...

Wow, I love your Winter coffee card!

~amy~ said...

this is beautiful. Love the blues and the wreath.

Billie A said...

Pretty wreath and colors for your card. Great winter theme.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous winter card.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a gorgeous card with all the blues and silver. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

CherylQuilts said...

Heidi, what a beautiful card! I love the wreath and the snowflakes, and what a super cuppa coffee! Beautifully done, and I always love BLUE!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Carol L said...

That's a great wreath surrounding the fun coffee cup and I just love all those blue colors! Great job!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great wreath card...love all the blues, snowflakes, and coffee mug. You are so creative!!

Unknown said...

Your snowflake wreath looks amazing. I love it!!

Laura S. said...

Beautiful snowflake wreath and lovely focal image!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
I like these snowflakes!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the way this frames your coffee. Like the font on the sentiment.
You know I still haven't received my order :(

Karen Letchworth said...

The shades of blue are stunning.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome coffee card. Love how you put it in the centre of that beautifully coloured wreath.

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful card Heidi, fabulous wreath

Judy Woodland said...

Such an adorable card, I love your colors. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Bev Polen said...

What a striking snowflake wreath with the cup of coffee, Heidi! The card is fabulous! Hugs!