Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Vintage Rose Valentine

Hello!  I want to thank you for visiting today, and for all the lovely comments you leave.  I enjoy reading each one, and it means a lot that you take the time!  Today I would like to share a Valentine I made with a bit of a vintage feel.  


I first stamped the background using June’s Rose stamp in gold ink.  I stamped it several times to fill in the entire panel.  I then sponged Antique Linen distress ink to add a vintage feel.  

I then stamped my sentiment from the Wedding Sheet with hot pink ink onto some light pink kraft cardstock.  I stamped the heart in a very light pink.  I die cut the sentiment, and with the die still in place, traced the inside of the die with gold gel pen.  I also added Wink of Stella outside the gold line.    I stamped a second heart in the hot pink and trimmed it out, for an embellishment.




Supplies:  I Brake for Stamps Wedding Sheet stamp set, June’s Rose stamp, Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink, Gina K Passionate Pink and Innocent Pink inks, Nuvo Drops, Gold Gel pen and Wink of Stella Glitter pen, Pink kraft cardstock from Hobby Lobby.
(Save 10% on your order at I Brake for Stamps with my code SAVE10HEIDI)

Hope you have time for stamping today!



9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That floral background is gorgeous! Really love the Vintage vibe with this and your design looks amazing!! HUGS

Cat Craig said...

Lovely vintage feel to your card, Heidi.

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautifully designed card Heidi, I love the rose image and your colours, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous vintage styled background and the subtle look to it looks wonderful. Love the hot pink and the little bit of bling x

Carol L said...

Very pretty card with a great sentiment! Love the gold edging on the diecut with the soft pink heart behind the big "L"

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and a wonderful sentiment.

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card with a great sentiment..xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So lovely. The sentiment looks terrific in that shaped die. The cute little heart in the corner is unique.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful job on that background, like the touch of inking you gave to it too! Great sentiment!