Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Heart Quilt Valentine Card

 Hello, stamping friends!  Today I am sharing with you a Valentine card that is my most favorite of this year!  



I stamped the quaint Heart Quilt stamp on some pink cardstock. I then used alcohol markers in a few shades of red to color it in, and added white gel pen and glitter pen for accents.  I mounted it with fun foam over some white, textured cardstock.  The Love sentiment is from the Wedding Sheet stamp set.


Supplies: I Brake for Stamps Heart Quilt and Wedding Sheet, Memento and Versafine Onyx Black inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Textured and Lumiere papers from my stash, Cardmaking and Papercraft Sewing stamp set, other items from my stash.
Use code SAVE10HEIDI to save 10% at the IBFS Store.

I finished off the inside of my card with this cute heart die cut and saying.  



Hope you all have a lovely Valentine’s Day!

15 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just awesome, I love every little detail!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Your heart quilt card is just so sweet!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous quilted card Heidi. Love that you stamped on Pink paper.

April said...

This is so striking! Love it!

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a striking stamp and love how you stamped it onto the pink card and used the alcohol ink markers to colour with. Gorgeous card and I can see why this is your favourite one x.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh, Heidi!! I really love this Valentine's card. The stamp is so adorable, and stamping it on pink is so unique. Very intriguing card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That card is so gorgeous with the quilted design. Absolutely love it.

Bev Polen said...

Oh, what a beautiful quilted Valentine card, Heidi! Love it! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous stamp Heidi, and a wonderful card, super design, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

I can see why this card is a favorite of yours...It's so pretty! Very nicely done!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love it too but I do like a good quilt, like how you used it on pink card stock and the added white you gave to it too, so pretty!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous card~love the stitching :)

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card both inside and outside Heidi!just love all those pretty little hearts and the stitching too ;) Viv xx

*Vicki* said...

Your quilt card is completely amazing!! I love the colors and your inside design is just perfect with it! The textured paper is so pretty too!!