Saturday, March 23, 2019

Floral Silhoueutte - One Stamp, Three Ways

Hello and Happy Weekend!  Today, I would like to share three cards I made with the same stamp.

First, I stamped the image over top of a Alcohol Ink Polished Stone background that I did on Yupo paper.  



Second, I used this stamp as my background.  I stamped in a light pool colored ink, then stamped my girl silhouette over top.  Very springy!




Third, I did some watercolor stamping.  To get this look, use water-based markers to ink up your stamp, spritz with water, and then stamp onto watercolor paper.  


Which one do you like best?  

All Stamps from Just for Fun: Floral Silhouette,  Rainy Walk in the WildflowersHappy Mother’s DaySentiment Sheet 3

I would love to enter Crafting By Designs Blooming Flowers challenge, ModSquad Challenge - Use One or More Metal dies (all three cards used a die, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle and Gina K/Thermoweb Nested Rectangles)


15 comments:

Carol L said...

They're all beautiful and I don't know how to choose a favorite because each one has it's own special look! Well done on all of them!

Cat Craig said...

Heidi, they are all three lovely. I don't think I could choose a favorite...the last one maybe by a milimeter just because the flowers have color. Thought I am enamored by all three.

cuilliesocks said...

What gorgeous cards Heidi, lovely designs and wonderful colours, I love them all, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous use of silhouettes. Wonderful cards.

Sherri said...

They are all so pretty, but I do like the watercolor one best. Lots of color always makes me smile!

Linda Langes said...

Such great use out of the one stamp Heidi. Each look is so different but so beautiful.

clelie said...

I love seeing this one stamp used three ways! All are wonderful...but the Mothers Day card is soft and lovely and gorgeous! :D

Darnell said...

You've created a stunning Threefer with the same stamp, Heidi! Thank you for giving us oodles of design inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Marina said...

These are all beautiful and lots of clever techniques. I think the most surprising one is the middle one - I'd never of thought of using it like that, but it looks really effective. But my top favourite has to be the last one - those colours are so fresh and pretty.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Everything is so beautiful. I've always been fond of silhouette flowers over a technique background. Your last card is so artistic. Great work!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful cards! I am partial to the last one with watercolor stamping! All great for spring.

Lisa Babitz said...

Love how you got so much use from one stamp. All the cards are beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Heidi this is so cool, I loved seeing all the different ways you used this stamp and I totally loved them all, looks wonderful!

*Vicki* said...

What a brilliant use of the silhouette images!! I just love each and every one of these so much!! TFS!! HUGS

Lisa said...

I love the watercolor stamped card! beautiful!