Monday, March 4, 2019

Verbena Handmade Card

Hello stamping friends!  (Actually, from the length of my to-read list in the blogger reader, some of you have also been stamping fiends!)  We had more snow overnight!  So here comes another flower card to cheer myself up!



Impression Obsession doesn’t put the name of the flowers on their labels, so I had to look this up to see that it is a Verbena.  If I had started coloring it, it might have become clear.  I got some really bright pink Verbenas last year for my garden, and it is fun to think about what colors I will use in the front garden this year.  I do not have a very green thumb, but I always try!

Impression Obsession Verbena Flower stamp, Memento black ink, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Close to My Heart Wordfetti sentiment stamp set, Versafine Onyx Black ink, MFT Die Namics Pierced Square dies, Recollections Backyard Table 6x6 paper pad.

I’d love to enter CASeThisSketch #311, The Flower Challenge Anything Goes, SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes and WordArtWednesday Anything Goes.



Thanks for visiting! I hope you will have a chance to leave a comment or subscribe!

10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So very beautiful Heidi!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design. I love the colors.

Cat Craig said...

Heidi,
I have that stamp too! I think they come in many colors as well. Your fabulous pink is GORGEOUS, and you've used the sketch to a fabulous result. I'm loving your flower cards.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a pretty floral card, the only verbena I could think of is lemon, glad I'm not the only one who notices when everyone has been busy... have a wonderful week... Megan

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card and you have colored the image beautifully.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding work, Heidi. I love the pop of bright pink against the white. The black sentiment is perfect for your pink card.

Mac Mable said...

Such a vibrant and stunning card. The stamp is so pretty and love the beautiful pink x.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully colored and sure does say spring and summer.
I usually don't know half the flowers I color, love the colors you chose to use!

Lisa Babitz said...

This is so cheery and beautifully colored. Great job!

Cara said...

This is stunning, I love how the simple design shows off your colouring. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x