Monday, November 26, 2018

Mistletoe Wishes Christmas Cards

Hello!  Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend.  Ours was relaxing in one way, but also we did some painting (so much more to do of that!) and put up the Christmas tree and lights, and all sorts of things we don’t typically have time for.  I am so glad we didn’t have to travel this year.  



I am sharing a couple cards I made from a kit!  This is the first card kit I have ever done, and I am happy with the results.  Each of these cards was done 6 times, for a total of 12 cards.  I also used some of the stamps from the set for other cards I have already shared.  



Supplies: Close to My Heart Mistletoe Wishes Card kit, Versafine Black ink, Avery Elle Cherry pigment ink, Versamark ink, Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder, Spellbinders circle dies.

I would love to share these with the Rudolph Days November Challenge. I am so pleased to have been able to participate in this challenge each month this year!

Thanks for your visit and all your kind comments!!

12 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Super festive cards Heidi, I love the colours and designs, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are so beautiful and well designed.

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the kit and such beauties, both of them x. Well done you on putting the Christmas tree up x

Carol L said...

I love the festive colors on both cards and especially the golden mistletoe! NJ on both!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulously festive cards.

Lisa Babitz said...

Love both of these. Just the right amount of sparkle!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wonderful cards. They are so lovely. How nice to get so many made

Conniecrafter said...

Love the gold embossing on them, so nice to get 12 done all at once!

April said...

These cards are so striking! I love the embossing too. Great job!

*Vicki* said...

Heidi, both of these are REALLY gorgeous and so classy looking!! I love how adding the black with the gold really makes everything pop nicely but still has that fun festive look to it!! Nicely done and glad you had a great Thanksgivng! HUGS

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love these cards a lot. The black really makes your card pop against the orange, Great designs.

scrappymo! said...

Looks like this is a good kit as these are lovely cards! I am a fan of kits as they are so handy to take to a girlfriends coffee and cards night or even to a crop. I have a crop coming up next weekend and have over 50 cards kitted up myself just put together with stash on hand. Last night I chose all the embellishments so now they are complete.

Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.