Sunday, November 18, 2018

Christmas Birds Handmade Card

Hello!  Hope you are having a good Sunday.  The card I am sharing today was finished in stages. I stamped it last Saturday, colored it at my Tuesday craft group, then die cut and finished it up yesterday.  


I am using a sketch for this card, but I did substitute the main shape for my most similar die.  



Supplies: Purple Onion Designs stamps, various, Versafine black ink, Prismacolor pencils, Glitter and  Silver gel pens, Spellbinders Labels 18 dies, American Crafts Wishlist 6x6 paper pad, Close to My Heart Glitter gems, Echo Park Cheers Stamp set for sentiment, Versamark ink, Recollections White detail embossing powder.

I would love to enter Tuesday Morning Sketches #479 Challenge


Thanks for visiting me today!  It sure is a busy time of year, but I hope to be back soon with another card!

17 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute image and such a beautiful card and great take on the sketch X

Carol L said...

Those little birds are too cute with the ornament, and I like the poinsettia's in the background paper. Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us this week at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge! Best of luck to you!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a sweet pair of birds and great use of the sketch. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet little birds. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cat Craig said...

Your birdies are just darling.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cute little birds. Fun card.

Debbie said...

Sweet card! Your image is so cute!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

aussie aNNie said...

Oh this is so adorable so love that stamp.xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute. I have little birdies and I should dig them out. Thanks for the inspiration. Lovin' that designer paper too. Have a great week!

Andrea W said...

Such a darling card! I love those sweet birds and sentiment. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

April said...

This is so sweet and I love the birds!

*Vicki* said...

DAWH!! I happened to catch this on IG this morning and I just ADORE this card!! So cute and such fun and festive colors! HUGS

Bev Polen said...

Heidi, the little birds carrying the lovely Christmas ornament are fabulous! You colored them beautifully. I love the gorgeous poinsettia background paper on the card. Great card, Heidi!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh those birds are just so adorable, love the little ornament he is carrying, sweet coloring!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Heidi, sweet image and a lovely design, Kate x

Marina said...

This is so cute - I love the sentiment.

Lisa Babitz said...

So cute!!