Sunday, January 20, 2019

Together We Can Do So Much

Hello, I hope you are doing well!  Just for Fun’s monthly challenge for January is a color challenge - Blue and Silver!  I made a card today for the challenge.  


I stamped the HUGE World Background stamp with silver Brilliance ink onto Navy cardstock. It gives a nice understated shine.  I liked the different images of world landmarks in the stamp, so I thought of the quote by Helen Keller.  I also stamped some little snowflakes in light blue over the quote before framing everything out with silver glitter paper. 

I hope you will play along with our challenge.  Check out this post for all the details!


Have a great day!


10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a stunning large background world stamp, which looks amazing on the navy card. Fabulous card x.

Marina said...

Nice quote (so true) and lovely card.

Cat Craig said...

Impactful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the elegance of the silver on the navy.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a lovely silver and blue card, love the background stamp. Have a wonderful week... Megan
Thank you for the kind comments, I've tried changing the settings.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gorgeous card. Nice colour combination from the challenge. The nice thing about colour challenges is that you use different colours than you would normally. The Hellen Keller sentiment is perfect.

April said...

This is so pretty and shimmery! I also missed your fun cards in the posts below. they are so fun and cute!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty background, I love the soft stamping of the snowflakes with that great quote too!

Lisa Babitz said...

The background image is perfect behind that quote, and I love it in the subtle silver. Just beautiful.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning design and I love the main focal point on your lovely quote!! Beautifully done! HUGS