Thursday, October 18, 2018

Add One More Flower...

Hello!  I would like to share a card today using a combination of stamps from different sets.  I started out knowing that I wanted to make a card using a dark card base and I knew what basic layout I was going to use.


I first stamped the lattice stamp from the Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flowers sheet on kraft cardstock and used gold embossing powder.  This stamp is about ATC sized, so it is a nice starting point for a card layout.  I then stamped and colored flowers from the Floral Half Sheet set.  I started with two, and then kept stamping “just one more” and adding it to the card until I had five flowers total.  I added a few little sequins to add some extra shine to the card.  The Hello sentiment was also heat embossed in gold.


Save 10% on your order at I Brake for Stamps store with my code SAVE10HEIDI.




Thanks for visiting today!  Have a great day!

13 comments:

April said...

This is so pretty! I like the colors on this card and the card layout!

*Vicki* said...

Well you've done an incredible job with this design Heidi!! LOVE the colors and the texture which really bring out the beauty in your flowers!! One of my faves from you for sure! :) HUGS

Carol L said...

I just love how the stamped/embossed panel mirrors the blue embossed panel, and the flowers are done in the prettiest colors to coordinate everything together beautifully!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous with the pretty flowers and the texture from the embossing folder.

Theresa's Studio said...

Everything just pops off that beautiful blue embossed background. Love this design and the gorgeous flowers. Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

So cool and pretty, I have a hard time knowing what to do with my smaller background stamps and this is such a great idea, I love how it goes perfectly with your embossed background and your flowers are just lovely!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card, Love the background embossing and the floral images are so pretty, Kate x

CherylQuilts said...

Amazing how distracted I can get with having my DH retired! Ha! Anyway, I saw this yesterday and was going to leave a comment and never did. But, Heidi, this is beautiful! I LOVE the flowers you have in this array and the beautiful color! I love blue with yellows and oranges, and what a great layout! It's stunning, and those sheets of stamps are a great idea since they are available unmounted. Thanks for sharing, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Cat Craig said...

Heidi, I just love this one! So pretty you made so many lovely choices and it shines through.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Ooooh how gorgeous Heidi!! If I’d didn’t have so much mess to finish tiidying then I’d jump right into this!! Love it!!! Dark certainly works and vie me an idea as have snippet that size of gold stamped image.
Thanks for popping over, off to work around!
Shaz in Oz.x

Dot J Freel said...

So very pretty!

Mac Mable said...

Great starting point to use the atc size lattice stamp. Great colour combination and loving the vibrant flowers and the texture from the dry embossing x.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Another wowza. The dark blue background with the yellow is so eye catching. Love how you tucked all the flowers into one corner. Lovely work.