Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hand Made Christmas Gift Tags

Yesterday I was organzing some of my craft supplies.  I wanted to keep some of my stamps in this decorative cardboard box that "I didn't use."   Well, when I found it and opened it up, I found about 25 finished Christmas cards! (You might have seen the other day, I thought I was 10 cards short!) That was a happy surprise...and a relief!  

I can't say I am finished sharing Christmas cards (I have a couple finished that I did not share yet), but it is now okay to move on to other things.

Like some Christmas gift tags!


I printed out a sheet of the Power Poppy wreaths with the gift tag sentiments and colored them up.  I used bits from my scrap box and a bunch of dies to complete them. My favorite is the bit of shiny red packaging (it came from a pair of computer headphones my son needed). 


The only wreath I had not shared yet is this wooden frame, so I did try to take a couple photos of just that one. (I apologize for the photo quality, I am short on time.)


I would love the enter the Power Poppy Power and Spark Sweet Treats for You challenge and the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge Gift It!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, what sweet little tags! WOW, such work has gone into them, and the results are so worth it! Have a lovely day my friend! Thank you for popping by my blog again today, hopefully I will be less hectic after the new year! Hazel xx

scrappymo! said...

These are all lovely tags! My fave is the square wooden wreath...it is a wonderful image.

Beth Norman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lostinpaper said...

Your colouring is superb!

Cat Craig said...

The first time I saw these images on your blog I went right out and purchased them. Your coloring and cards made them so beautiful. These tags are adorable and once again your coloring is super!

Conniecrafter said...

how wonderful to find the extra cards, that is great!!
Love your tags they are all wonderful, love how you have used these wreaths!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute tags! I got dissed the other day for being a paper crafter who doesn't make gift tags. I write on the wrapping paper in black sharpie (horrors i know). So I made ONE gift tag and called it a year. ;-)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Some years I do some, but mostly I like to use the stickers, too, since I certainly am not going to be able to make enough for all the gifts. I have totally used sharpie on the wrapping paper, too. Especially for gifts going in the stocking.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heidi, what beautiful tags you've made with these wonderful wreaths! They are so versatile, and your coloring is exquisite! Beautifully done!! Hugs! xoxo

*Vicki* said...

Isn't it always so nice to find a surprise like that?!! Happened to me this year too!! LOL!! Your tags are absolutely amazing and so full of wonderful details and color!! I can always use tags!! :) HUGS

Lin said...

I love the birch tree branches, Heidi! What a nice surprise to find your hidden cards! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow.... look at you go with all those tags. Awesome job, they will be cherished I am sure. I adore making tags. These are wonderful. Thanks for playing in our Sweet Treats challenge this month.

ChristineCreations said...

These are gorgeous and you made such great use of these pretty digis from Marcy! Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy for our December Challenge!