Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stinkin' Cute Baby Cards

Hello, I am glad you are here today.  It is super rainy here today.  A good day for crafting, but not for photographs.  I have two baby cards to share.  Both babies born recently are girls, so I made two very similar cards.


I was lucky enough to win the stamp set and the die from Di at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.  She has a great Snippets challenge that helps you use your scraps.  It was exciting to get an envelope from overseas!  The cute skunk was colored with alcohol markers and trimmed out with the matching dies.


Here you can see the other scrap of paper I used for the second card.  This die is so fun!  I think you will see it a lot in the future!

The next batch of cards I am going to need will be masculine birthdays!  Yikes, I haven't got any ideas for those yet!

Supplies: Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute stamp and die set, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Memento Black ink, MFT Rectangle Peek a Boo die, Martha Stewart Baby Girl Mat pad

I would love to participate in these challenges:
Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge
ModSquad Challenge - Let's Color
SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge - It's a Frame Up
Cute Card Thursday - Use Dies and Punches

I really appreciate your visit today and hope you might have a moment to leave a comment so that I can return the favor.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So cute...the skunk and the sentiment. Loving that rectangle die cut too x

Beth Norman said...

Super cute. I love all the white. So clean and simple. Your card will be well loved.

Carol L said...

These are both too stinkin' cute! Pardon the pun :) I'm glad you're enjoying your wonderful goodies from the playground - that's what they're meant for! Have fun with the masculine cards!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heidi, these are absolutely adorable...and stinkin' cute! Hehe! What a great idea to put these CAS cards together. I need to do more of these myself to be ready for the next baby...whoever he/she is! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a great weekend! xoxo

Cat Craig said...

They are absolutely darling cards Heidi! love the pinks and how it all comes together in a fabby design.

Barbara said...

This is a good way to use up those precious scraps that we love and save. Love the simple design. Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week at the Mod Squad. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon.
Barbara DT Member

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just too stinkin cute that's for sure!! Congrats on the win :) Love that stitched framing too!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a cute and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)