Sunday, July 1, 2018

Just for Fun Color Challenge!

Just for Fun Rubber Stamps monthly challenge is Red, White and Blue!  I hope you will play along!


I colored my ice cream popsicles in these colors!  I wanted to use it for a birthday card for my nephew, so I kept is clean and simple, but I did add some glitter glue to the one of the pops to make it more festive.


Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Ice cream bar, Ice cream push pop, Ice pop and Sweet Birthday Wishes stamps.  Memento black ink, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, other items from my stash.



I appreciate your visit today!  Please follow my blog using the Blogger tool on the side bar, or on facebook or pinterest, too.

12 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Cute, cute!!

Carol L said...

This is so refreshing and such a cool card considering we're having a heat wave and a big July 4th celebration at the same time! Love those vivid colors and your take on the challenge. Stay cool if ya can!

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous job. I love how you colour3ed them red, white and blue and added the sparkle. Enjoy your 4th of July celebrations.

April said...

This is so cute! Great job!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful colour combination and such a fun layout. Your nephew is going to love it x.

Wendy Bellino said...

What a fun birthday card! Nice added dimension with the popped up popsicle and I always love a little sparkle!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful birthday design and great colors too. I am sure your nephew will love it too.

Bev Polen said...

Heidi, I love the ice cream in red, white, and blue! Great card! Hugs!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a fun card for both your nephew and 4th of July celebrations, love the two bands across the top too... have a wonderful week... Megan

Cat Craig said...

Perfect summery card. Now you have me craving a bomb pop!

wannabcre8tive said...

Heidi, your card is as cute as can be. I love the red, white and blue cool treats. They look yummy. They could definitely cool one off on these super hot days we are having.

Conniecrafter said...

He will love it, especially the touch of sparkle you added to it :) very cute