Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Tree Collage Card

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well with their holiday preparations! I have a card to share that is either good for mass-producing, or for a last minute card.  This card was quick to make because I stamped on watercolor paper and just quickly added color with my pan watercolor set.  This really is a FAST way to add color.  


This affordable quarter sheet set has two choices for an outside sentiment and a great inside-of-the-card sentiment too!  As always, save 10% on your I Brake for Stamps order with my code SAVE10HEIDI.



I would love to enter ModSquad Challenge’s Christmas/Winter challenge, Cupcake Inspirations Holiday Challenge, Word Art Wednesday’s Anything Goes challenge, and Cute Card Thursday’s Anything Goes challenge.



Hope you have a wonderful day!

Heidi

12 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautiful card Heidi, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card! Great design.

*Vicki* said...

What a pretty Vintage style collage image! Love the festive papers and colors for this!

Connie Mercer said...

So adorable!! Love the calendar in the corner :)
Happy Holidays!!!

Lisa Babitz said...

The water color you added looks great here on this collage image, and I love the green polka dots with the solid red mats.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh so gorgeous, Heidi. Your watercolouring is beautiful.

Carol L said...

This turned out so cute and I love the little calendar in the corner :)

Conniecrafter said...

Love those ones that are quick but so pretty!

Gail said...

Lovely Christmas elements - Thanks for linking up at Christmas/Winter Challenge at Mod Squad! Have a blessed day - Gail

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. lovely stamp and gorgeously finished.x

Karen Letchworth said...

You did a fabulous job with those darling Christmas images, Heidi. I love the vintage feel to the images, and you colored them beautifully. What a great card. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge, and please join us again soon. I always enjoy your art SO much.
Blessings,
karen letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

Indy's Designs said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie