Monday, December 14, 2020

Patterned Paper Christmas Cards

Thanks for visiting!

 It happens to me most years. I am making out my Christmas cards and I don’t have enough. To the rescue is almost always some super quick cards made with 6x6 patterned paper packs. I love using those odd sheets with large images for my focal points. 





These were made with Recollections Holiday Homestead paper pack, which is really certifiably pretty paper!  I used just cardstock scraps for matting and an odd half done project piece or brad here and there.  There is a pretty stamped sentiment inside but I didn’t photograph it.

These are not difficult, but I share them anyhow just to show we don’t always have to craft the hard way!

Hope your week will have a great start!  It is raining here but we expect snow this week too.  

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous use of the wonderful patterned papers. Love the oversize sentiments with the first ones and such contemporary and striking second ones x.

Cat Craig said...

They are all so festive and wintery! Good going.

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful cards Heidi, the papers and toppers are lovely, super designs, Kate x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these papers are gorgeous!! I love that you can get those paper pads that have the images included to incorporate into your design too! These look amazing!

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute cards. I love the the old truck and the little cabin. Both are beautifully done. I like the embossing folder around the cabin. Great job, Heidi.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh my! These are all so wonderful.

Carol L said...

These cards look fabulous with all those great papers! I just love the last one with that bit of plaid beneath the snowy scene. Speaking of snowy scenes, are you ready for tomorrow? I'm not! LOL

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh these are all so nice! I have to say my fave is the last one, love the embossing to frame it! XOX

Conniecrafter said...

that pack surely did have some great images in it!!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable festive cards and great papers. xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You're making some real cool cards this year, Heidi. Your presentation in displaying your cards is very nice too.