Monday, March 28, 2022

Masquerade Ephemera cards!

Hello everyone!  I have several cards ready to post that I am going to get ready soon, but first a design team post I hope you will like. 

I would love to share with you some cards I made with the *new* Masquerade Ephemera Pack and 6x6 Patterned paper pack.  I actually made these a while back, literally as soon as I opened my design team package, and within an hour.  I had not really ever used Ephemera before, but I kindof fell in love it it for quick cards!  Everything goes together perfectly.  

I did use a die and a stamp, just for finishing touches, but there are simply so many combinations to play with with the Ephemera and patterned paper.  It was so fun to make these no-stress cards!


The background for this next cards is stamped in Versamark with perfect pearls over top.  An oldie but goodie technique!




You can find these at the Blank Page Muse store.  
(Don’t forget if you are interested, you can use my affiliate code to save 15% on your order BPMHeidi)

8 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Lovely cards! The focus flowers look great with your combined print backgrounds. Perfect layering.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Two beauties here. Love the colours because they really pop. Very nice euphemia.

April said...

These are so bright and beautiful! Love them.

cuilliesocks said...

What absolutely gorgeous cards Heidi, I love all the wonderful elements you've used and the colours are so beautiful, wonderful designs, Kate x

Conniecrafter said...

They are lovely, I do love ephemera for making nice quick cards, and these are so pretty

wannabcre8tive said...

Two beautiful cards. I am loving the vibrant colors of the flowers and the lovely papers.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a fun pair of cards, love the colours and stamp you used with the packs, I always feel that using some of those ephemera packs is a bit like cheating... I know it really isn't and yours are fabulous.... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these floral makes are just gorgeous Heidi! I'm really loving the colors and what a brilliant way to showcase these papers! Beautifully done! Sending you wishes for a happy weekend!!