Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentine Tag Card

It is unusual for me to post twice in one day, but I have been trying to do more challenges this year, plus it is Winterfest, a week full of stamping challenges, over at Artsy Inkers.

Here is a Valentine I made this afternoon.


I used some Perfect Pearls to alter the background paper.  Of course, a photo cannot capture exactly how fun this looks, since it changes in the light.  I then made a tag and used a chalkboard effect.  This was fun to make!

Supplies:
Gina K Designs Birthday Blessings Stamp set
Perfect Medium
Red Perfect Pearls
Versamark Ink
White embossing powder
Avery Elle Silver Fox pigment ink
Pebbles Yours Truly 6x6 Paper pad
Cork Sticker from the Target Dollar Spot

This project will be entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

Barbara said...

love your idea to alter background with perfect pearls! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge blog! Barbarayaya

Lagene said...

Beautiful card! I love the shadowed stamping!

Barb said...

What a lovely card. The stamping on your tag looks great. Barbxx