Friday, January 29, 2016

I Brake for Stamps - June's Rose Valentine

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I really enjoy sending Valentine's to my family members so this time of year I really work on them.  I decided to make a very soft and pretty Valentine that I think anyone would like, but this one will probably go to a grandparent, who I know will love this style of flowers.



I stamped I Brake for Stamps June's Rose stamp repeatedly to get this design.  I thought that the champagne colored embossing power would look pretty with a soft pink.  You can see the shine of the embossing powder in the following photos (click on any photo to see details).




I did use watercolor paper and waterbased markers to color, blending out with a wet brush.

Supplies:

I Brake for Stamps June's Rose
Gina K Designs Stately Flowers 5 (sentiment)
Versamark Ink
Recollections Champagne Embossing Powder
Canson Watercolor paper
Tombow Waterbased markers
Pink Cardstock from my stash
Martha Stewart Mini Heart punch

This project will be entered into the following challenge:


1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

such an elegant and pretty valentine :) thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!