Friday, June 17, 2016

Hello Friend!

Hello!  I am glad you visited today. I have a pretty, summery card to share.  I made this last night when we were watching the Copa America Soccer Match.  

(Click on photo for detail.)

I used my small collection of alcohol markers to color the flower and leaves and then I fussy cut them.  This paper pad is one of my favorites since I just love orange, especially for summery cards.  I only have a few sheets left.  (Which is rather amazing considering how many of those 6x6 paper pads I have!)

I used a sketch from Splitcoast for this card.  It is a wonderful sketch, I am sure I will use it again!

Supplies: Gina K Designs Hello Friend stamp set, Memento Jet Black (for alcohol markers), Versafine Onyx Black (for sentiment), My Mind's Eye Tangerine paper pad, Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies

Thanks so much for coming by my blog today.  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your flower really pops. I love orange too. Great colouring and fussy cutting.

Carol L said...

Great combination of papers and design, with such pretty details! I especially like those tiny pinstripes behind the floral image! Nice job!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, the sketch is great and wow are you good at fussy cutting! The papers are great and love the flowery one, have a great week... Megan

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous card Heidi!! Love that flower and how it just pops off your card here!! :) HUGS

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty combo of papers and your flower is so pretty and has a great look of depth to it!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heidi, what a gorgeous card and a great sketch card (I saw the sketch myself and loved it). Now that's a great way to watch a soccer game and make a card! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. I lovethe bold colours and how the flower pops!
I do not use enough of my bright colours I have lots of DP in bold colours and love the look of it on others card...but am a bit shy to use it!

I must challenge myself to make some bold cards this month...