Saturday, August 27, 2016

Daisy Sympathy Card

Update (10/13/16) I was so pleased to see that Our Daily Bread Designs featured this card as the Customer Card of the day!  Thank you so much for this honor!



Thanks for coming by today.  I have a very pretty Sympathy card to share, but this could easily be a wedding or friendship card with a change in the sentiment.

(Click on images to enlarge.)

I colored my image with alcohol markers to make it a daisy.  This flower would look pretty in so many colors.  

Supplies: Our Daily Bread Designs Black Eyed Susan (Daisy) stamp and Carried to Heaven stamp set, Memento ink, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, Spellbinders Ovals and Fancy Framed Tags two.

I would love to participate in the following challenges:
NBUS #7 (All the stamps were not used before)




7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card and love how you've used the challenge sketch x

Darnell said...

Those flowers are very versatile and so is that sketch! You rocked it with your design, Heidi!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! Hugs, Darnell

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you knocked this card out of the woods. It is so gorgeous and I can't help myself but I have to go back and take another look. Lovely design and colouring.

CherylQuilts said...

Heidi, this is beautiful, and I love how you've colored the daisies and sponged the sentiment with the die still on it. Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Kim S said...

It's soft and lovely - so perfect for a sympathy card. LOVE how the sentiment is accented. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully done and you are right it would be perfect for so many occasions, I love those type of stamps!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! The details, textures and layers are perfect. The daisies are beyond perfect. I love how you've pointed out how the sentiment and/or colors could be changed to make this a totally different card. I love versatile stamp sets! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!