Thursday, June 29, 2017

Rudolph Days

Hello!  I am getting down to the wire for the Rudolph Days challenge.  I was on a roll with coffee and tea themes, so I decided that Coffee Makes Everything Better...Especially Christmas mornings!

(Click to enlarge.)

Supplies: Lil Inker Designs Coffee Cozies stamp set, All Night Media snowflake background stamp, Just for Fun Rubber stamps Coffee Unmounted stamp set, Hero Arts Soft Sand shadow ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Momenta 6x6 paper pad, Gina Marie designs X Stitched Rectangles stamp set, Stickles glitter glue


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I have something exciting to post 6/30/17 at 7pm EST!  And a new challenge announcement for Just for Fun on July 1st.  So I hope you will come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Very unique idea to incorporate coffee with Christmas. I love coffee cards and this one takes the cake.

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool Christmas 'cheers' card, great idea

Mac Mable said...

The background paper sets off the card beautifully. Loving the idea of a Christmas theme coffee etc and perfect sentiment x

Viv said...

Great card Heidi, clever idea for an Xmas card too ;) Viv xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh now I just love this coffee idea with the festive theme!! I think the scattering of the coffee beans is so fun!! Fabulous card my friend! HUGS :)

Cat Craig said...

Clever!

Carol L said...

What would Christmas morning be without that beloved cup of hot coffee? Love this one, especially the cup decoration!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a great card for your Christmas stash, love the bright paper and the coffee wrap.... I totally missed Rudolph Day this month.... winter colds are terrible... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Marina said...

What a novel idea for a Christmas card!! Great!

Conniecrafter said...

with younger kids especially I am sure, very cute!

scrappymo! said...

Great idea for a Christmas card. This one would suit a coffee gift card!
Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.